Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

jenniferkane avatar jenniferkane -2 Точки

NSF to PST Conversion tool freeware

I can give a 100% guarantee certificate that NSF to PST conversion can be done in a proper description by using the SysInspire NSF to PST converter.

This SysInspire tool exports the Lotus

Notes to pst just by a few noticeable steps. The thing I liked the most in this third-party tool is the maintenance of security of the database including all the evidence about the contents are kept securely without any spreading out of the facts present in it.

This NSF to PST converter exports Lotus Notes to pst including all the mailbox contents like the emails, contacts, journals, calendars, etc.

I had large bulky pst files which were converted to smaller sizes between 1GB to 10GB due to the advanced pst splitter option available.

Just I downloaded the free edition of the SysInspire tool and was successful in converting the Lotus Notes to PST.

More info:- NSF to PST Conversion tool freeware

Тагове:
mukultiwari0101 avatar mukultiwari0101 0 Точки

NSF to PST Converter Tool is recommended for users who are facing problems in NSF to PST file conversion. The software gives you an effortless way to convert your Lotus Notes files to PST files. 

More Info - https://www.arysontechnologies.com/nsf-to-pst/

pallavikumari10 avatar pallavikumari10 -23 Точки

If you are searching for the best method to export data from Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST. Then, I recommend the best software Lotus Nots To Outlook Converter. With the help of this software, you can easily convert NSF files into PST file format. It allows you to export single or multiple NSF files to Outlook PST at once without losing any small data. Its date range filter feature allows you to save emails between two date ranges. To know more about its features you can download and use its free trial version. 

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.