Here we explain 123.hp.com/setup steps in detail to set up your brand new HP printer. Execute the guidelines promptly; complete the setup to begin printing your documents.
- Unpack the printer.
- Check if you have the requirements to start 123.hp.com/setup .
- Complete the first time setup. This includes placing the paper into the tray, loading the cartridge and aligning the print head.
- Also fix the necessary hardware to the slot.
- To connect the device to the network, navigate to the device control panel. Select the option, wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the available network from the list.
- Then provide the wireless network username and password.
- Now install the HP printer assistant software.
- This process is easy, if you visit the driver download portal.
- Use the HP printer assistant; find the compatible printer software to install.
- Now go back to 123.hp.com/setup settings to proceed.
For more details about HP Printer Setup, Driver Download and Troubleshooting just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup or call our support number + 1-800-237-0201