.Net Development Intern
INDEAVR is a growing company that offers career opportunities in a dynamic industry, encourages professional growth, and values associate contributions. Choosing an employer can be one of the most important decisions you make in life.
Be Long-Term Smart. Choose INDEAVR.
We are currently offering a .NET Development Internship program.
As a .NET Development intern
You will learn how to:
- Write programming code
- Test the product/solution in controlled, real situations before going live
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Maintain standards compliance
- Produce detailed specifications
What we look for and will NOT compromise on:
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, talent, enthusiasm and willing to build a career in the field of IT
- Experience in C# or similar programming languages
- Knowledge in data structure and algorithms
- Conscientious and customer-oriented attitude
- Students should be able to work independently as well as in tandem with other Indeavr student interns
What we will value but NOT insist on:
- Experience in software development
- Knowledge in Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, Web services, SQL Server, SharePoint and related Microsoft applications and technologies
INDEAVR will provide you:
This internship is designed to be both educational and practical, by applying theory to real-world applications in a professional setting. Students will have the opportunity to drive and take ownership of meaningful projects, have high impact work, own decision-making ability, as well as collaborate and network with high-level executives.
- Up to 3 months paid internship program
- Students are anticipated to work full-time (if applicable)
- Ideally the person will continue as a full time member of the team after the internship.
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please apply by using the web application form and provide a CV in English. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Месторабота: София, България