krum_43 avatar krum_43 750 Точки

Здравей колега,                                                                Провери си синтаксиса на продуктите и коефициентите още веднъж.В тази задача няма какво друго да объркаш.                                                                     :)

mark79 avatar mark79 639 Точки

Здравей,

затварящата скоба преди return-a трябва да я преместиш преди проверката за печат на резултата.

Поздрави :)

YvetteG59 avatar YvetteG59 1 Точки

Hi dear, i am facing the same issue for a while as well. And i must say that i tried many different ways but could not find a loophole to get out of this. If you are student then check essay writing service to learn more informational skills to solve their problem. If you find its solution them do share it with me.

GBWhatsapp avatar GBWhatsapp 5 Точки

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post GB WhatsApp Pro Apk

karlnwilson avatar karlnwilson 3 Точки

The first thing you need to do before getting into any kind of marketing or social media marketing is to start off slow. Many people make the mistake of just starting off with the social media platform without actually looking at what it is. They jump in without taking the time to really look at how this works and how they can benefit from it. This is why many people end up having huge amounts of followers and just have a few people following them, which is not going to work out for buy tiktok followers

The answer to the question is actually complicated. This is mainly because of the fact that there are so many different types of online videos that it would be difficult to come up with a way that could really help people decide whether or not they should buy like videos from the likes of other online video users. There are several advantages of buy tiktok likes videos though. Here are some of them:

If they are already a fan, they will not mind signing up for a business account on the website, as this is a feature that most businesses offer on their websites. This type of email marketing strategy will allow you to reach out to hundreds of people at a time and you can use it to build your online network or to sell things that buy ig followers australia.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.