Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

dataanalyticscourse avatar dataanalyticscourse 2 Точки

Business Analytics Course in Hyderabad

The professional analytics certification in Hyderabad helps you to become a business intelligence expert and visualize data. The goal of this business analytics course is to help professional students themselves develop analytical skills so that they are more productive for their organization. The course begins with a guide on statistics. It was developed to include exploratory data analysis, data mining (controlled and uncensored), and text extraction. The development of the machine learning algorithm has also been detailed. The use of deep learning and neural networks to make business decisions is explored. The course also offers participants visualization of data through Tableau and basic charts. Learn all this and more at the best Business Analytics Training in Hyderabad!

Companies want to see a real return on their investment, and here the business analyst, with an emphasis on IT and business, plays an important role. The course was built keeping in mind the market trend in this field and was not designed by IIT, IIM and ISB graduate trainers. They use creative methods to achieve learning outcomes and design a comprehensive approach to help you develop a deep understanding of the topic. The Business Analytics Course in Hyderabad promises a good return on your investment. So take advantage of the opportunity and be a business analyst.

UrsBucher avatar UrsBucher 0 Точки

I'm a student of the Business Analytics course at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. We do projects with international groups dealing with business management and intercultural communication. My homework task is to an online interview with business agencies in Bulgaria.

https://domyhomeworkonline.net

Doing my business homework

Joshow avatar Joshow -5 Точки

I prefer to use bi tools for analysis because it is easier.

AnthonyMorgan avatar AnthonyMorgan 3 Точки

It is power bi that has become for me the most convenient platform for business analytics. In general it would be even easier if jira had a native option to export data, but I have to use the power bi jira connector. It's handy that there are extensions that allow you to do this kind of thing in a single click. I think you will find it useful too.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.