Design Thinking Camp Sofia gathers organisations which put their users at the centre and forefront of their product and service strategies.
16+ workshops to enrich you with new insights and help you drive a user-centric culture.
Design Thinking Camp will be held for the very first time in Sofia Tech Park on 29-30 August 2019! The interactive and high-energy format, organized by the design and innovation agency Fabrica 360, will focus on tailor-made practical workshops and hands-on experience with approaches that help participants to embrace the human aspects of organizational development.
The event will bring together more than 200 participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, training facilitators, entrepreneurs, startups and innovation agencies. Participants will have the chance to gather know-how and surprise themselves with fresh perspectives from mindset shapers from Great Britain, Belgium, Germany, France, United States, Australia, Netherlands, Finland, Russia, Portugal and Bulgaria. Those visionaries have guided the design approach of some of the most progressive companies in the world – Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, PWC, Toyota, ING, ABN AMRO, Rabobank, Facebook, Optus, Vodafone, Orange and AkzoNobel.
Workshops and talks will be delivered by the world design leaders:
- Rama Gheerawo, Director of the Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design at the Royal College of Art, UK
- Selina Mayer, Program Manager and Design Thinking Lead Coach at Hasso Plattner Institute Academy
- Denise Wildner, Design Thinking Lead at SAP - Munich
- Jessie Grimes, Executive Vice President of the Service Design Network and Editor-in-chief of “Touchpoint” journal
- Eleonora Carnasa, Service Design Network representative and Founder of “Fabrica 360”
- Marc Fonteijn, Service Design Show host and Founding Partner at 31 Volts
- Zahra Davidson, Co-founder and Director of “Enrol Yourself”
- Maria Stashenko, Founder of Wonderfull Lab. and Director at NGO Design Thinking Center, Moscow, Russia
- Pedro Janeiro, Managing partner at Design Thinkers Group and Design Thinkers Academy
For more information regarding the speakers, the agenda and the tickets for the event you can find HERE.
If you want to volunteer and you are based in Sofia, contact Assen Milushev: firstname.lastname@example.org.