Софтуерно Инженерство
+ Нов въпрос
antoaneta.fitneva avatar antoaneta.fitneva 0 Точки

Проблем с визуализация на презентацията WordPress - теми от 28 септември

Здравейте!

Записах се онлайн на курса за WordPress, но когато се опитвам да видя презентацията се появява съобщение, че е твърде голяма и не може да се визуализира.

Тагове:
Обучения за Учители 30/09/2018 20:46:52
anna_georg avatar anna_georg 2 Точки

Пробвайте с друг браузър. Аз лично гледам чрез Opera.

anna_georg avatar anna_georg 2 Точки

Или си изтегли презентацията.Под презентацията има линк за теглене.

04/10/2018 06:59:42
monicaje231 avatar monicaje231 1 Точки

my friend is also a WordPress developer who design for me best paper writing service see how beautifully and professionally he created. I just love the site that is developed by WordPress the reason is in a database you may not get any mistake..

MichellePeterson avatar MichellePeterson 0 Точки

This is good novel to read which has very interesting topics in it and good comprehensions in it about Men and Mice. As per australian essay writing service  reviews It is being very old novel the story in it is all fixed to that time activities only. Now the present day world has changed we cannot compare that novel story theme with this day themes.

zamoht12345678 avatar zamoht12345678 0 Точки

I’m always surprised by how many WordPress users publish changes without testing treasure tampines first – often because they don’t know how. WordPress has lots of features that you may never have spotted, even though they’re right in front of stirling residences

Lots of the people I speak with are from garden residences – they create new post, write your content, hit ‘Publish’.

zamoht12345678 avatar zamoht12345678 0 Точки

if you’re editing an parc clematis page or post then you might just hit ‘Update’ to save your changes, not seeing the less brightly coloured ‘Save Draft’ and ‘Preview’ buttons above florence residences

If you’re creating a new parc esta page or post, don’t hit Publish until you’ve previewed it. Some people use Publish as the ‘save’ option because they’re worried about losing the hyde – that’s what ‘Save Draft’ is for.

denzelpaul05 avatar denzelpaul05 1 Точки

Our custom exposition composing administrations consistently convey unrivaled Cheap Online Essay papers on an auspicious premise. Besides, our adaptable evaluating strategy permits you to choose a bundle dependent on the task type, word check, and scholarly level.

emilyislaa05 avatar emilyislaa05 1 Точки

Scholastic composing is one of the most troublesome obligations understudies in both secondary schools and universities can be entrusted with. Regardless of whether it is an examination paper, a proposition, an exposition, coursework task or any customary Best Custom Essay Writing Service article, composing isn't most understudies' cup of hot cocoa. It might be on the grounds that some aren't normally skilled authors.

natalieportman avatar natalieportman 2 Точки

The thought is to keep the module as straightforward as could be expected under the circumstances, this is the reason explicit posts from various classifications can be highlighted just physically. I think it is vastly improved for the site it self not to have a to muddled content that heaps much more slow like other comparative contents.The readme document from WordPress module index and the screen capture are multiple times greater than the module it self. The module have about online assignment help sydney australia 20Kb and I might want to keep it like this. Don't have the foggiest idea whether having some dropdowns from where to browse the highlighted presents and than on add pictures to custom fields (or know to have pictures in the presents that is fit on your slider) is significantly less tedious than including the pictures and the post interfaces straightforwardly to the module menu.