Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

wfuuopy avatar wfuuopy 0 Точки

Phantasy Star Online 2 First Impressions

So I tried PSO2 Meseta . I wasn't impressed with UI the login, and images. Felt like I had been playing with PSO2 out of 2005. The character customization was deep and had a lot of variety so thats a +. But it put me to the tutorial, and it was okay. I tried attacking and moving and it reminded me of MH:W a little. Some components felt a bit clunky but then when monsters came.Everything just clicked.And the battle felt amazing! Felt like the action combat I've been on the lookout for in a MMO for a loooooong time (Like Dragonnest.I miss this game.or even MH:W into a level ).

I am honestly hooked on the battle.And I'm looking foward to acquiring items and weapons and more abilities and enjoying more. And you can use any course or weapon skills and also the fact you're not course locked is +!! But I must still state. That the UI is extremely offputting and garbage (and the grim seems bad to me particularly ). And It is not user friendly or beginner friendly. Additionally, I'm not fond of PSO2 being case. I would much rather prefer world that is open, or connecting maps. The visuals I truly dislike.The clothing and outfits, I find absolutely dreadful. They have too much going on and all look over the top. The beginner outfits in character selection seem like outfits you make it at the end of PSO2 and even then it looks a bit too flashy.I can not imagine what endgame equipment looks like. Everyone looks like a circus?

When in greenery such as woods graphics is alright. But when you're at the buildings or ship etc, it looks bad and reminds me like early to mid 2000s mmos. Also textures also make me want to cry and seem terrible. The voice acting is fine but there ought to be an effort to synch it. It looks so bad. But still.above all these faults.damn I'm still going to play a heckton of PSO2.because mee hoooked has been gotten by that combat. If somehow PSO2 could be enjoy AAA+ images, open world, and maintain the battle and everything else. Would I recommend PSO2? Definitely! And I want to see it improve or hopefully a PSO3 that is beautiful.

I don't mind the UI myself. Probably that I spent what is considered an amount of time and since it's only a update from the PSO. I don't even think my body could deal with the amount that game and I played with. From FFXIV your best coming this battle is addicting. And the customization is nice. It really does not matter although I feel as if my personality is different than everyone elses character, im sure theirs some min max guide someplace. As every dancer the only difference being how quickly each of us responded to the script struggle One thing XIV lacks, my dancer was precisely the identical dancer.

Frankly I think PSO2 is superior to XIV, XIV has art direction when all looks like a pixelated mess, but doesn't mean much on a screen that is 3440x1440. I find even with the obvious PSO2 is 10 years old look and feel to PSO2 it just seems cleaner complete than XIV's muddled texture mess and it is technically better, my screen is pinned to 144Hz while my card is not breaking a sweat where in XIV my card's maxxed out and my frame rate routinely will dip to 75-80FPS in certain areas due to XIV 1.0's bloated Xmas code that square says they"can not" fix.If PSO2 truly wants to flourish it requires it's own regional staff, but I'm not certain how likely that is to occur, or that which would even be necessary to convince SEGA its an investment worth making, it took them this many years to even bring us this level of investment. PSO2 probably won't die soon to these steps, keeping PSO2 afloat is not too pricey when all the material is already being developed for a different area one way or another, but it is never going to turn into an established presence or big name into the west if its goal is just this kind of  can you buy meseta on pso2 surface level match flip.

Тагове:
sukalu88 avatar sukalu88 43 Точки

The information you share is broad knowledge and should be read by people to open their eyes. I am very grateful for that. shell shockers

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.