Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

hackman avatar hackman Trainer 72 Точки

LSA lectures in English?

I'm very qurious, would you like to continue the rest of the course in English ?

I mean that I can talk entirely in English.

I know that some of you may not like it, since we are in Bulgaria... but the subjects that we are discussing are very interesting and videos in English may be a good addition to the course.

This is just an idea. I will not switch, unless you(the students) are OK with that.

Тагове:
Linux Курсове
CreativeDaniyal avatar CreativeDaniyal 1 Точки

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well. Famous Leather Jacket

CreativeDaniyal avatar CreativeDaniyal 1 Точки

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well. Famous Leather Jacket

KendraMoore avatar KendraMoore -1 Точки

Malik Khalid's reply was about dessert. Tiramisu is a dessert. It is very difficult to copy the tiramisu recipe. It comprises many layers. The essay writing service the first layer of tiramisu is of wafers or biscuits. The second one is coffee and cream which makes it a rich type of dessert.

tlmforce55 avatar tlmforce55 1 Точки

If your aim is to buy unique mens cafe racer leather jackets, you don’t have to look any further. What makes our men’s leather jackets stand out is that you can wear them with any colored t-shirt or shirt. The neutral color will complement any color. They’re also available in various sizes. 

Catchy_Title avatar Catchy_Title 2 Точки

I'd really like to be able to communicate with people in other languages, listen to foreign lectures and so on. Unfortunately, my language level is too low for it.

YAPPI avatar YAPPI 1 Точки

I don't think this is a reason to refuse your wishes. Learn languages ​​to do it all. Now there are many services for learning a language online. For example, I'm an English teacher and I've been looking for an English tutoring job online for a very long time. I was lucky to learn about livexp and get a remote job as a tutor here, and this is really a very cool service for both teachers and students. So pay attention to it.

chachaso avatar chachaso 12 Точки

I need to take an important training course in my profession, but I've been signed up for a course in French. I don't know why it happened, but nothing can be changed. I have about a few months to begin to understand French at least a little. Any tips?

krum_43 avatar krum_43 750 Точки

Не съм записан в курса,но мисля че идеята е добра.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.