Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

hackman avatar hackman Trainer 72 Точки

LSA lectures in English?

I'm very qurious, would you like to continue the rest of the course in English ?

I mean that I can talk entirely in English.

I know that some of you may not like it, since we are in Bulgaria... but the subjects that we are discussing are very interesting and videos in English may be a good addition to the course.

This is just an idea. I will not switch, unless you(the students) are OK with that.

Тагове:
Linux Курсове
quickben avatar quickben 966 Точки

Може би имахте предвид: curious ;) 

Аз лично съм За, но след като преминах онлайн след първите лекций и несмятам да идвам на изпит(нямам време за курса иначе мисля, че е един от най-добрите курсове в СофтУни) не би трябвало мнението ми да се взима предвид.

20/02/2015 15:19:03

Yup... my writing is not so good :)

quickben avatar quickben 966 Точки

Аз за сметка на това немога да напиша правилно повече от 3 линукс команди което е сто пъти по-важно от една незначителна правописна грешка на Английски.

20/02/2015 15:26:44
v.kolev555 avatar v.kolev555 1 Точки

Може би имахте предвид: Лекциине смятамне мога,. ;)

Yulia avatar Yulia 1346 Точки

Би било наистина полезно да се записват лекции по Linux на английски, защото има какво да се каже на света по начина, по който преподаваш :-) Току-виж и за SoftUni се разчуе, хах. Тъжно ми е, че сме толкова малко хора на лекциите сега. Това, което се преподава има наистина висока стойност и заслужава да се гледа/слуша от много по-голяма аудитория. И по-принцип не ми е проблем да слушам лекции на английски - правя го почти непрекъснато.

Но от друга страна, материята в курса не е никак лека и колкото и добро да е нивото на разбиране, това затруднява възприемането на самият материал. Постоянно четем документация на английски, ровим из други ресурси и книги, та чувствам като голямо облекчение факта, че мога да чуя някои неща обяснени на чист, разбираем и понякога даже цветущ български :D

danielsmith02 avatar danielsmith02 -1 Точки

I was surfing the net and fortuitously came throughout this website and determined very exciting stuff right here. It's definitely amusing to examine. I enjoyed it lots, FF9 Vin Diesel Jacket thank you for sharing these first-rate statistics.

najwayaminah avatar najwayaminah -1 Точки

The LSA guidelines are very useful. I am also providing assistance to numerous students by the online Essay Writing Services classroom. But these guidelines are really helping me out in conveying my lecture. I will wait for the next lecture hopefully soon I will lucky to read those.

DaniyalAhmed avatar DaniyalAhmed 2 Точки

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well. Kevin Costner Yellowstone Vest

tsv_n avatar tsv_n 7 Точки

Beside the other stuff, I've spent 5,5 of the last 7,5 years translating from and to English for the company I used to work for, mostly about international business. My experience says: If you want to be understood properly, use the short natural ways, keep it simple and working. And avoid repairing things that are not broken.

С други думи: по-добре си карай на Български. Най-добре е да си говориш с човека на родния му език, за да бъдеш максимално разбран. И да, естествено е да използваш термините, дето ти са на ума от многото практика, те са си за това.

Подсъзнанието ни (нашия BIOS :) ) и съзнанието ни (нашата OS:) ) работят с естествения език, дето сме усвоили първо - с него работи и логическата ни матрица, както и лексикалната такава. Ползването на чужд език в случая си е чист bottleneck, най-малкото защото изискват излишно ползване на интерпретатор както от източника, така и при приемника. Български плюс термините дава разбираемост, нещата стават.

Ползването на на английски щеше да е разбираемо, ако бяхме примерно 50 българина към 700 небългари, но случая не е такъв.

Плюс това, когато лекциите са на Български, а текста на технически английски се получава възможност за сравняване и корекция на смисъла. Въпреки коректно направените man понякога остава погрешна информация и/или се губи нещо при превода, когато се ползва english only :) .

25/03/2015 18:27:38

Не знам за теб... но моето подсъзнание така или иначе работи на English и воденето на по-голяма част от лекциите на Български на практика ми пречи доста.

Има много случаи в които с мъка се опитвам да преведа нещо на БГ :)

Ще пробвам да направя няколко лекции вкъщи... и ако са ОК... тогава ще го направя за постоянно.

tsv_n avatar tsv_n 7 Точки

Както вече писах занимавал съм се професионално с превод (но все пак не тероризирам клавиатурата като машиносписка де :) ), ако ви трябва F1 за превод ENG->BG просто го пуснете на e-mail-a ми. В крайна сметка Linux се поддържа от доброволни усилия, а и курса (с изключение на изпита) е безплатен и можем да видим с какво мога да окажа support. Само имай впредвид, че до 2-3 ти април наваксвам с усвояването на материала в LSA и може да не обработвам преводи с нормално темпо.

MishoMoney avatar MishoMoney 16 Точки

Honestly guys, it is high time you raise your level of English to the degree where you can at least listen to a lecture in English. In most countries in Europe Universities have programmes in English. In the Netheralands practically everybody speaks English fluently. This part of what makes a country a high value destination from the point of view of companies.

It really doesn't matter how many years you worked as a translator as long as you are not compfortable enough to speak English.

CremaDory avatar CremaDory 39 Точки
It would be great idea as the most of the documentation is written in English. Fluent English is almost mandatory nowadays , especially for reading documentation. It is nearly impossible to be a good sysadmin and to be unable to speak and understand English. Also some terms and concepts sound weird when translated into Bulgarian or cannot be translated. For example I wonder how proxy server or dns resolver would be translated into Bulgarian. Perhaps it is my stupidity but I find reading translated into Bulgarian Unix documentation much more difficult than original.
kawubac avatar kawubac 0 Точки

An answer and detail are visited for the enhancement of goals. The parts of the customwritings review for different moves. The target is founded for the approval of the terms for humans. The scene is uploaded for the adjective and manners of the field. True value is generated for the newly reported items for people.

dyrexe avatar dyrexe 0 Точки

A detailed comment and document is flicked for the movement for the field. the role of the https://customessaysreviews.com/sleekwriters-info-review are marked for the challenges. the origin IA placed for the perfect elements for the documents. The path is flared for the true value for humans. the essence is ensured for the depiction for the assignment in the mid of the calculation for the parts for individuals.

dZf1aeA-shawnkemp avatar dZf1aeA-shawnkemp -4 Точки

Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, do my assignment for me we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

I’m going to bookmark your web page and maintain checking for new details. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found Fur Shearling Coat your pay to write my assignment blog site. Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it

Thanks for such wonderful blog that looks pretty different, I would suggest you please make a proper plan for your blog and start professional blogging as a career, Buy Designer Fur Coat Online One day you would be smart enough to earn some money, wishing you a best of luck my friend, Thanks a lot for your nice support and love.

georgefaulkner avatar georgefaulkner 0 Точки

When you are a writer, you need to have a Portfolio for writings. The better your portfolio is, the better the jobs and services you will be offered. If you want to add an advantage to your portfolio, you can try out the help me write my assignment UK.

lisacshearin77 avatar lisacshearin77 -1 Точки

The Queen introduced the University of Michigan Professor Emerita Lorna Goodison with the Queen's Gold Medal for Poetry during a group of people at Buckingham Palace. Congrats to our own one of a kind Prof. Goodison!

Here is my intro: Lisa C. Shearin is a 21-year-old accountant, who enjoys podcasting about Accounts, and painting. She is considerate and creative, but she is also a bit lazy. Check West Palm Beach Divorce Lawyer

dZf1aeA-Nickzzzzz avatar dZf1aeA-Nickzzzzz 0 Точки

Hi there! Knowledge of English in our time is very important, because it is a world language that is understood anywhere in the world! I hope that all current freshmen will receive diplomas, because in our time, learning has become both more difficult and easier, harder because curriculum is improving but the level of necessary knowledge is growing. It’s easier because the guys from payforessay continue to help students solve problems of varying complexity. I'll very appreciated if you just look on that link. Thank you. Feel free to use this service. It's a good tool for all writers. Let the all readers have a good day!)

22/07/2020 15:19:41
k12peterson avatar k12peterson -3 Точки

This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative blog.

Cyberpunk 2077 Jacket

I appreciate this blog your blog is vert help full for me i really enjoyed this stuff dude.

Harley Quinn Jacket

I always found very much interesting content on your posts. keep posting, thanks for sharing us and giving us your precious time.

Tony Stark Hoodie

jadewyatt26 avatar jadewyatt26 0 Точки

The LSA is satisfied to declare another yearly speaker arrangement, Public Lectures on Language, to be held every year on the Sunday evening quickly following the end of the Annual Meeting. The talks highlight driving researchers in semantics and related fields, talking on subjects important to both general crowds and LSA individuals. The objectives are to additional the LSA's endeavors to advance interest in and data about language to the overall population. Best Dissertation Writing Services UK

TerryHarrison avatar TerryHarrison -1 Точки

I know English perfectly but I don't write essays anyway, articles because I don't have time. I'm a student and he helps me cheapest essay writing service because I couldn't handle all the homework. I have good success with them and I am proud of that.

Hassaan avatar Hassaan -1 Точки

I'm very grateful to the author, this really changed my thought. I'm looking forward to acknowledge this website as one of the best for new information.

Han Solo Jacket

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.