hackman avatar hackman Trainer 72 Точки

LSA lectures in English?

I'm very qurious, would you like to continue the rest of the course in English ?

I mean that I can talk entirely in English.

I know that some of you may not like it, since we are in Bulgaria... but the subjects that we are discussing are very interesting and videos in English may be a good addition to the course.

This is just an idea. I will not switch, unless you(the students) are OK with that.

Тагове:
Linux Курсове
AnthonyMorgan avatar AnthonyMorgan 3 Точки

In fact, a few months is a very long time, and if you work hard every day or almost every day, you can achieve good results. In general, with regard to best way to learn french on your own, I advise you lingopie, where you can watch TV shows and films in French. It's a great platform and you need at least 20-30 minutes a day to start understanding French.

WobrGraboid avatar WobrGraboid 5 Точки

This seems cool

05/05/2022 15:29:04
maxkvinton avatar maxkvinton 0 Точки

I recommend Translate.com for Vietnamese to English translation service. Their platform is user-friendly and provides accurate translations with fast turnaround time at reasonable pricing. Their additional features such as translation memory and glossary management are helpful for businesses with ongoing translation needs.Their customer support team is responsive and helpful in addressing any questions or concerns. However, automated translations may not always be accurate, and human translation is recommended for important documents.Overall, Translate.com is a reliable and efficient service that I recommend for anyone in need of Vietnamese To English Translation Choose Translate.com for your translation needs, and you won't be disappointed.

JaunAnnalish avatar JaunAnnalish 0 Точки

I recently attended the LSA lectures, and I must say they were an incredible learning experience! The topics covered were diverse and engaging, providing valuable insights into various aspects of linguistics. The speakers were knowledgeable and passionate, making the sessions both informative and enjoyable.To further improve my understanding, I followed up on https://grammarerror.com/intro/basics-basics-a1-a2-modals-and-imperatives-preferences-and-requests site. This website was a gem, offering clear explanations and practical examples to reinforce the concepts discussed during the lectures. It's become an invaluable tool in my journey to master English grammar and communication.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.