Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

jamesheslin avatar jamesheslin -2 Точки

Easy Way to Convert EML to PST

I want to suggest you this EML to PST Converter Software that will help you to Convert EML file to PST file format in just few clicks. This Software easily Convert your single and multiple EML file to PST file format at one time. With the help of EML to PST Converter,you can easily arrange the emails by attributes, such as To, From, Sent, Subject, Date, Size and Received Date. This software also offer free trial version at free of cost.

Тагове:
dZf1aeA-adamsmith2309 avatar dZf1aeA-adamsmith2309 -1 Точки

Hi,

I believe you are looking to convert EML files to PST or any other format. As we know EML files are prone to get errors so it would be advisable to use an EML File Converter. This will help in easily converting your files to PST without taking much time after downloading and installing the tool.

Some benefits-

1. It gives more options like date range filter to convert specific files only.

2. Commes compatible with all Windows.

3. Migrates to other email clients like Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365/ Outlook, etc.

kewara7684 avatar kewara7684 3 Точки

Are you searching for a swift solution to convert EML data into PST format? Then, here I am suggesting you, try EML to PST Converter Tool to move data from EML to PST format for any MS Outlook version i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. with all emails, meta-details, and attachments in an exact manner. you can download its trial version first, the trial version converts 25 items from each folder.

calebharris avatar calebharris 3 Точки

EML to Outlook PST Converter if you have EML files whom you want to convert to Outlook email client. It is an expert recommended utility that easily converts EML files into Outlook PST format. It has all benefits that a user looks for such as it is supportive to run on all Windows operating systems and having an easy interface, users do not require technical skills to handle the program. It does not matter which email application EML file you have, the tool is compatible to export all EML based clients file such as Windows Live Mail, eM client, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, etc.  EML to PST Converter tool reads the converted PST file on all editions of Microsoft Outlook – Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and above versions. 

More Info:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/eml-to-outlook-converter.html

Kaylamethew avatar Kaylamethew 0 Точки

The Betavare EML to PST Exporter tool is the most reliable software for migrating your bulk of files at the same time, without any data loss. It's an advanced tool, that can provide accurate results of your data exportations. With the help of the EML to PST Exporter tool, you can install your data in the existing folder or you can create a new one. Before installing the data, the Exporter tool scanned the whole data protection from the duplicate files. Its a light in weight so, you can easily install it on your computer and it smoothly runs on your computer. 

Visit here:- https://www.betavare.com/eml/pst/

28/11/2020 06:16:27
pallavikumari10 avatar pallavikumari10 -23 Точки

If you are looking for a method to convert EML files into PST file format then you should read this blog here you will find here your solution. It mentioned EML to PST Converter free download full version. This software has many advanced features that help you to easily convert EML to PST. It also explained the reasons why users need to convert EML to PST. 

hannabaker avatar hannabaker 23 Точки

My personal experience with converting EML files is good with the Shoviv EML Converter tool. This tool offers the simplest way to convert multiple EML files into PST and MSG file formats. Although I convert my 10GB EML files into PST and after that I import them into Outlook. So whenever someone asked me the best tool I always recommend Shoviv.

Read the complete guide: https://www.shoviv.com/blog/how-to-convert-emails-from-eml-to-pst-file-for-outlook/

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.