shreyanshgautam avatar shreyanshgautam -26 Точки

How to Split Outlook PST File into Smaller Parts?

Sometimes Oversized PST files take more than enough time for opening. In this scenario, you can take the help of the Sysinfo PST Split Tool to break the large PST files into smaller ones. This tool split large PST files based on Size, Folder, Date, or Sender's Email ID. Also, there is a date filter option to separate the PST files emails into specific dates. You can import PST files from all versions of Outlook 2019 & Office 365 Outlook. Also, It gave a facility to set a password to the newly created PST file.

Тагове:
Общи приказки
Travis_26 avatar Travis_26 -10 Точки

You can opt for the Cigati PST Splitter Tool which is an astonishing utility that ensures high data integrity. Apart from this, it has some advanced features that make it a standalone utility. You can easily split any type of PST file whether it is ANSI or UNICODE PST file. Additionally, it facilitates splitting PST files on the basis of Size, Date, Sender, and Folders. To analyze its amazing performance, you can also try its free demo version.

Ashika01 avatar Ashika01 34 Точки

To easily split large PST files, you can use the MacSonik PST Splitter for Mac. This tool helps to split multiple PST files at once while keeping data integrity intact. It helps to split the PST files according to size, date, sender email, etc. The PST splitter tool also enables you to opt for the desired size to split the PST files. Apart from this, this software enables adding passwords to the resultant PST files.

vivek16 avatar vivek16 -4 Точки

For the effortless splitting of large PST files, the best PST Splitter tool is the best tool available for you. This tool efficiently splits multiple PST files simultaneously while preserving data integrity. It allows you to split the PST files based on criteria such as size, date, sender email, and more. Additionally, the PST splitter tool provides the flexibility to select your desired file size for splitting the PST files. The PST Splitter features a user-friendly interface that enables a seamless and efficient split of PST files. Furthermore, this software offers the capability to add passwords to the resulting PST files, ensuring enhanced security and privacy.

RiyazKhan avatar RiyazKhan 3 Точки

If you want to split large PST files with a reliable solution try MailsDaddy PST Split Tool. This tool keeps the integrity of your data including contacts, calendars, tasks, events, attachments, emails and other information. The effective solution provides multiple options for dividing huge PST files such as split by date, email id, folder, and size. It can also segment password-protected, corrupted, archived, ANSI & Unicode PST files. This efficient and advanced software supports all Microsoft versions: Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier.

For more info: Split PST files

hannabaker avatar hannabaker 23 Точки

Shoviv PST Splitter tool is a reliable and efficient solution to split large Outlook PST files into smaller, manageable parts. With its user-friendly interface, users can easily divide PST files based on size, date, or specific folders, preventing the risk of file corruption and performance issues in Outlook. The tool ensures the integrity of data during the splitting process, preserving email attachments, contacts, calendars, and other elements. By breaking down oversized PST files into smaller chunks, users can optimize Outlook's performance, improve data accessibility, and simplify data management. Shoviv PST Splitter is a valuable asset for Outlook users dealing with massive PST files, streamlining their workflow and enhancing productivity.

didoyal65 avatar didoyal65 70 Точки

I encountered a similar issue when my Outlook PST file became too large to handle. One day my close friend noticed my struggle and suggested that I use the Softaken Split Outlook PST File Software. This Utility turned out to be a lifesaver for me in this digital era. This software helped me divide my oversized PST file into smaller, more manageable parts efficiently. It allowed me to select the desired size for the split files and even supported splitting multiple PST files simultaneously. The whole process became effortless, thanks to my friend's recommendation. I highly recommend Split Outlook PST File Software for anyone dealing with large or oversized PST files in their Outlook application. To know more info visit: https://www.softakensoftware.com/split-outlook-pst.html

sumanrawat2508 avatar sumanrawat2508 45 Точки

Using the PST Splitter Tool, you can split an Outlook PST file into smaller parts. The tool efficiently divides the PST files by date, file size, time, etc. It is a powerful tool that maintains accuracy throughout the splitting process. It doesn't require MS Outlook to be installed on your system. It splits both types of PST files, such as ANSI and UNICODE. It provides a user-friendly interface so that a non-technical user can easily split the PST file. Download and try the demo version of the tool for free.

Ankur12 avatar Ankur12 9 Точки

In the case of split PST files, there are many tools but if you are looking for a genuine process then you need to just read this blog How to split PST files. In this blog, you will get a professional method to split PST files manually you can use split PST files in many files. If you are looking for an Automation tool process then you will get an amazing tool which is one of the best tools to split Large PST files into small PST files. There is no need for any technical expertise you can easily run this software. This software is applicable for MS Outlook versions 2002.2007,2010,2016,2019 etc. 

Mohd_shahbaaz avatar Mohd_shahbaaz 127 Точки

If you want to split large PST files with a reliable solution, try the Aryson PST Split Tool. This tool maintains the integrity of your data, including contacts, calendars, tasks, events, attachments, emails, and other information. The practical solution provides multiple options for dividing huge PST files, such as split by date, email ID, folder, and size. It can also segment password-protected, corrupted, archived, ANSI, and Unicode PST files. By breaking down oversized PST files into smaller chunks, users can optimize Outlook's performance, improve data accessibility, and simplify data management. This efficient and advanced software supports all Microsoft versions: Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier. It provides a user-friendly interface, so a non-technical user can easily split the PST file. Download and try the demo version of the tool for free.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.