Machine Learning is the heart of Artificial Intelligence. It consists of techniques that lay out the basic structure for constructing algorithms. These algorithms are used to give functionalities to make automated machines carry out tasks without being explicitly programmed. This basic structure of Machine Learning and various ML algorithms are the key areas where interviewers would check a candidate's compatibility. Learn AI from the Intellipaat Machine learning Course Online and fast-track your career.
Below are the questions asked in 2020 for ML Interview.
- What are the types of Machine Learning?
- Differentiate between classification and regression in Machine Learning.
- How will you determine the Machine Learning algorithm that is suitable for your problem?
- What are Bias and Variance?
- What is the Confusion Matrix?
- What do you understand by Type I and Type II errors?
- When should you use classification over regression?
- Explain Logistic Regression.
- How do you handle the missing or corrupted data in a dataset?
- How to Standardize data?
- What is SVM (Support Vector Machines)?
Go through our Interview Questions on Machine Learning to know more questions and crack the ML Interview and place in the top MNCs.