IT Talks #9: Web Performance with Martin Chaov
Събитието е вече изминало, но все още може да го гледаш на запис.
Every episode from the series will have a different lecturer who will be a famous person in the IT-sphere. The host of the 9th episode is Antonia Atanasova - a front-end developer in SoftUni. The lecturer is Martin Chaov - a technical lead and software architect in DraftKings.
Speaking language: English
In the 9th episode it will be discussed the following topics:
- What is web performance?
- How do we measure performance?
- Which set of metrics should we look to track our performance?
- What is the difference between performance and perceived performance?
- How do we establish a performance culture?
- Google Lighthouse
- Appache JMeter
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNYkxOF6rcIAKIQFsNbV0JDws_G_bnNo9 HTTP 203
- https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools- https://blog.mercury.io/the-psychology-of-waiting-loading-animations-and-facebook/