Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

johnnielee9999 avatar johnnielee9999 -5 Точки

OST to PST Converter

ATS OST to PST Converter will do the conversion of OST files into PST with Time Saving Tool.

* Restore single as well as multiple OST mailbox into PST files.

* Provide recovery of all the attachments including contacts and calendars.

*Saves mailbox items such as contacts, calendars, meetings, Inbox, deleted items, tasks, address book etic into outlook PST.

* Support saving recovered data into various file formats such as PST, MSG, MBOX, EMLX, EML, vCal, vCard etc.

Read More: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

E-commerce
brayanwhite avatar brayanwhite 4 Точки

Use the  OST to PST Converter software and easily convert your OST document to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX with email residences, including attachments, tasks, notes, journals, calendars, zip attachments, and embedded photos. In addition to some emails, you can also convert individual emails to different formats by helping all MS Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

mackjohn avatar mackjohn 2 Точки

I found an informative post which explains the free manual method and working third-party solution. In my case, the free solution worked well. You can also give it a try. Convert OST to PST for Free and save complete data into healthy PST format. 

The listed methods will help you in these cases

1. Outlook Profile Active 
  2. Outlook Profile Inactive 
  3. Exchange Profile Available 
  4. Exchange Profile Not Available 
  5. Sever Connectivity is Active 
  6. Server Connectivity is not Active 
rajat16 avatar rajat16 0 Точки

If you are looking for a solution to convert OST to PST file format securely and quick, then I would like to share my personal experience with this. I have found the manual solution on the internet but also the solution was quite complex and risky. So I was searching for a safe and quick conversion solution. One of my friends suggested me to use DRS OST to PST Converter. I have gone through the solution, evaluated the performance of the solution with the free demo version and it was quite impressive. I have converted OST files in bulk to the PST file format in no time.

meerien avatar meerien 9 Точки

This tool is easy to use and very safe to convert ost data to pst . The application can be used with all versions of Microsoft Outlook. I personally use this software .Advance Outlook OST to PST converter third-party program. The software that can convert data from damaged, corrupted and unmounted Microsoft Outlook OST files into new Outlook PST file in just seconds. It can also recover mailboxes deleted from your corrupted OST file without touching the internal database. By helping your tool, you can easily filter messages by date, size and etc.https://www.pcinfotools.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

davidbarry avatar davidbarry -1 Точки

Here is a best tool Regain OST to PST Converter Software that can Convert OST to PST file format without any data loss risk. This software supports all the latest versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

jaketaylor851 avatar jaketaylor851 1 Точки

How to Convert Corrupted OST file to PST - OST to PST Converter

You will be not able afford to lose your OST data, and in case you have accidentally loss your data then you can use this OST to PST Converter Tool to convert the corrupted OST file to PST without any hassle. It enable the users to repair all the corrupted or damaged OST file and bring into working condition. It allow the users to recover deleted OST file and Convert recovered OST file to PST without any hassel.

OST to PST Converter Tool show the preview of all convertible OST file before the conversion to ensure the users to check the desired emails by manually. All the OST can be converted into PST and other format such as NSF, EML, EMLx, MSG, MBOX, HTML and PDF format. It also export OST file to Office 365 with all attachments.

An enhanced easy to use user friendly interface also provided by this software for intense recovery and allow all users both technical or non technical can easily use this software without have any technical skill. You should use it free trial version first before using OST to PST Converter licensed version.

Try free demo:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/ost-pst-converter.html

didoyal65 avatar didoyal65 70 Точки

The OST to PST Converter Software is the most effective way to recover data from OST file and convert Exchange OST file to Outlook PST file format. The PST files are stored mechanically anywhere in thesystem. Before making the OST file conversion, it shows the recovered mailbox and stores the information in PST and other file formats such as PST, MSG, HTML, EML, EMLX, and others. Refer:- https://www.softaken.com/ost-to-pst-converter

Akashsingh55 avatar Akashsingh55 -14 Точки

Use Aryson OST to PST Converter Software to convert an OST file to a PST file with all its data, including addresses, contacts, schedules, tasks, notes, inbox items, outboxes and appointments. Aryson OST to PST Converter Software and utility converts all OST files to  PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, Office 365, Live Exchange Server and other email clients. It preserves all folder structure, sub-folder shape, and email formatting. The software is compatible with all Windows and Outlook versions.

Ankitroy07 avatar Ankitroy07 13 Точки

You can go with an advanced OST to PST Converter Tool for Mac to convert OST files to PST with ease. It is the most reliable and premium solution that can convert and export OST files into multiple file formats and email clients on Mac with or without email attachments. Mac OST to PST converter tool delivers the most accurate results by maintaining the original folder hierarchy throughout the process. It has a smart Mail Filter option that allows the users to convert and migrate select OST files only. If any users want to eliminate duplicate emails from the conversion process then this OST to PST Converter Tool for Mac provides them with this feature inbuilt.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.