Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

DadiEinarsson avatar DadiEinarsson 21 Точки

Is it fine and/or possible to take course from the Professional modules before finishing the tech module?

As I haven't seen it anywhere clearly and am still waiting for a response on this from the SoftUni office, then I would like to ask if it is fine to take course from the professional modules? The reason I ask is that I will now on 20 August be taking the exam in Programming Fundamentals and as far as I understand it then the Software technologies course will not start until October/November but during this time SoftUni is offering the course Web Fundamentals (HTML/CSS) which is part of Front-End Development in the Professional modules. It fits well within the time between the exam and the start of the Software Tech.

Also, is there somewhere available info on when the Software Technologies course will start and the date of the final exam?

Въпроси за SoftUni
AlucardDracula avatar AlucardDracula 416 Точки
Best Answer

Depends whether you studied programming before.
Personally I started with Programming Basics (Entry module) then I went tech module (Programming fundamentals - extended (without Software Technologies course)), and currently C# Fundamentals - C# OOP Advanced course (last course from that module).

You can see requirements of Web Fundamentals there : LINK . It requires beginners at programming or people with initial programming experience who want to learn more about creating HTML5 & CSS3 websites. I think it will be OK if you have passed Entry and Tech Module.

DadiEinarsson avatar DadiEinarsson 21 Точки

Thanks for the response. I will probably go for it as I have some, even though outdated experience writing up HTML and modifying CSS files.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.