Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

Plami avatar Plami 373 Точки

Моля за увеличение на размера на домашно Адаптивен дизайн. Bootstrap от Web Fundamentals

Бих помолила някой от екипа на СофтУни да увеличат размера на домашното по "Адаптивен дизайн. Bootstrap" на поне 4mb, тъй като в момента моето е над 3mb и е невъзможно да го кача :)

Благодаря предварително!

Тагове:
Web Fundamentals - HTML5
Petya avatar Petya 2461 Точки
Best Answer

Готово. Вече максималният допустим размер за домашното по "Адаптивен дизайн. Bootstrap" е 4 MB.

James45 avatar James45 1 Точки

Software university has a website using for giving lectures and posting all session questions. You can check ozessay.com.au review to get more helpful info about your study. It is virtually great for students to interact with seniors for more assignments work etc. Join their website for more information.

EmmaTaylor avatar EmmaTaylor 0 Точки

Informational post thank you for sharing. Revounts

scarlett321 avatar scarlett321 0 Точки

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Discounty

treekoneeko avatar treekoneeko 2 Точки

This ebook deserves to be treated like this since it is the most boring, bland, and stagnant book ever made. I don’t think that it was even written by the author himself and I think that he tasked one of his assistants to write a book for him. If that was the case then pirate the ebook for as much as you want because I know that the assistant has already been paid and the author does not deserve a single dime from the sale of this ebook. Even a collaboration with download this would not make me buy this officially. If you are interested visit website from Google Chrome to find out more about this book.

LisaAlix avatar LisaAlix 1 Точки

You can check out. We have just listed some of the deals that are featuring on the top of the page.

• Get up to 50% off on almost everything
  • Redeem Vistaprint free shipping code and avail of free shipping on orders over $60
  • Get up to 52% off on business cards
  • Redeem up to 50% off on poster collections

So if you missed out on any of the exclusive deals, then scroll up again and grab the mind-blowing deal & vistaprint code now.

Nicholas874 avatar Nicholas874 19 Точки

Responsive web design patterns are quickly evolving, but there are a handful of  Home · Products · Web  Web Fundamentals. Rate and review  On large or medium screens, it usually remains the same size, simply adjusting the  This is a trick to improve performance on newer versions of Chrome .

official website

23/01/2021 11:29:56
JustinAlbert avatar JustinAlbert 1 Точки

Go through our considerable stock of the best brands and retailers in the world. Keep going with the best shopping experience with all savings and discounts you ever wanted.if you are intrested in online shopping and want to save your savings then visit Penny Saviour

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.