На английски е защото е от друг форум съжалявам ...
1) What is your budget? 1000-1500 dollars (3200 BGN)
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
e. Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen
I would definitely prefer 17 inch
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator. I will buy it in Bulgaria eastern Europe.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
b. Dislike: Not proven ones
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed? Yes
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
I will use it for programing and gaming, I usualy game at lowest graphics because I am a tryhard but some extra power isn't bad, because i would like to use it for quite a while
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your deskor both?
I will be taking it almost every day on the university but I dont really care about bulkines and heavy side I am a backpackuser and It won't be a problem cause i have car too
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games? I play games mostlymainstream ones, or new titles that I like, sorry i can't state i just play everything lol from Mobas to FPS and strategy
9) How many hours of battery life do you need? This is hard question... I had laptop before but never used its battery. I guess more is better but even if its little just so I can partly finish my game-work if the electricity stops or if I dont find power supply in the university (which is unlikely to happen )
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK? I don't really care if it suits me.
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc. Generaly I prefer with no OS cause university gives me a copy of Windows
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. (Scroll down to see screen resolution information.) I think 1080p is the perfect match. More Mhz better but still everything suits me
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? (Scroll down to see explanations.)
I would be using it a lot, outside my house so maybe matte is better i think but if its usable under light its good for me
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
Kind of yes, I really like the RGB Keyboards but i don't want to look to childish or something. Generaly i need some kind of Keyboards lights because i will use it at night time too
15) When are you buying this laptop?
Not sooner than June 2018 and not latter than September 2018.
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
2-3 years minimum but i prefer more honestly
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive? So Generaly I want not less than 1tb in total. SSD is a must.. Doesn't need to be big but at least 128gb
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner? Honesty I dont care.
Others: Cooling is a big **** for me, I just want the machine runing smooth, I don't care if the fan noise is equal to the sound of a train...
Thank you very much, and sorry for my English.