Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

ozunasawai4 avatar ozunasawai4 -2 Точки

Софтуерни инженери, които работят за университети, как е работата ви?

Как се пробихте? Как е балансътA работа / живот? Стабилност на работата? Какъв т ип работа вършите? Виждате ли себе си като център за печалба или разход?   usps tracking showbox

Общи приказки 23/03/2020 12:14:05 1
Normanj avatar Normanj 1 Точки

I really like it. The pay isn't as good as the private sector, but the benefits are great, and it's super flexible. The technology stack is quite comparable to what I saw in the private sector, and the work is interesting and challenging at times. I never feel too much pressure over deadlines, and it's really flexible in terms of being able to take time off or float my schedule if needed. Plus, I love being on campus with so many people around and interesting things to do.

The only real downside is that there isn't a lot of pressure to perform, so you'll come across people who aren't really at the level they should be, either due to laziness or lack of ability. These people would not make it in the private sector, but the university keeps them around.

Regards,

Normanj, https://appvalley.one/

26/04/2020 07:15:58
bestivick avatar bestivick 2 Точки

The only downside is that there is not much pressure to do so, so you meet people who are not in a position to be in it, either out of laziness or incompetence. These people will not succeed in the private sector, but the university will keep them close. viva tv cyberflix

13/10/2020 12:10:02
movieboxpro avatar movieboxpro 0 Точки

First, you’ll be able to circulate and watch the modern-day and finest in both movies and television collection and indicates all over the world. But, the seize is – you gained’t should pay a unmarried penny out of your pocket. Moviebox Pro Official That’s proper, the MoveBox app is completely unfastened to down load and use for all of its users.

bestivick avatar bestivick 2 Точки

The only real disadvantage is that there is not much pressure, so you can reach people who are lazy or not capable. These people didn’t do it in the private sector, but the university keeps them close.site, app etc.

john134 avatar john134 0 Точки

PikaShow for PC is the newest application that welcomes you to stream full entertainment from Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood, and other series. It is the easiest application to stream, watch, and download offline on your Windows Desktop and PC Laptop. pikashow

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.