Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

stephaniedavies avatar stephaniedavies -1 Точки

Which programming is easy to understand? Android or iOS app development?

You are asking the wrong question. Both Android and iOS apps come with the same complexity level with distinct pros and cons. The coding has nothing to making an app development process difficult or easy. The things that massively differentiate difficult or easy programming is the way you have documented your app and its API. Also, the ease of learning an app development process depends on your background. 

·         If you have a background in Java programming or hands-on expertise on it, then go ahead to build Android-based apps. And if you are just entered into your app development journey, then going to learn iOS app development is a good option as the internet has more stuff and learning material available on iOS app development. 

·         If you have knowledge of object C, like old-style web projects or Mac programming, then go for learning iOS app development. 

·         There are numerous iPhone application development companies, offering part-time and full-time job opportunities on Android and iOS app development. You can get help with them to polish your app development skills more and become an ideal iOS app developer. 

Тагове:
Mobile development 1
AnthonyMorgan avatar AnthonyMorgan 3 Точки

I don't know what to do with mobile application development for business. Is it worth it to stop only on android or only on ios, or do you need to choose both platforms. What do you think about it?

Catchy_Title avatar Catchy_Title 2 Точки

It's strange that you doubt it. If I were you, I would immediately choose a multi-platform app, as this is the best option, in my opinion. I also advise you to immediately look for experienced developers who can solve any issues, figure angular vs node.js out, offer you different options and do everything with high quality. You may pay more, but it's worth it.

YAPPI avatar YAPPI 1 Точки

In fact, it seems to me that everyone has their own preferences. But I wouldn't develop the same mobile application myself because you need to be able to do it competently. And so I recommend that you turn to kindgeek.com blockchain solution provider because they know perfectly well how to implement a business plan correctly.

kitchens95658 avatar kitchens95658 -4 Точки

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.

www.mymilestonecard.com

mariafoxx avatar mariafoxx 0 Точки

In regrads of app development learning, you should learn basics of java & c++. its a foundation of app develoers, now a days i'm looking fresh intern developer for my mobile app development company in Dubai. If you are intrested to get this opportunity, contact me.

Joshow avatar Joshow -5 Точки

It's easiest to use low-code solutions, in my opinion.

AleksShamles avatar AleksShamles 48 Точки

You might be interested to read about a company I found at https://processmix.com/solutions/build-api/. It's a great solution for companies who want to create an easy to use product but don't have enough resources to do it themselves, or even if they have the resources but want something that will save them time and money.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.