Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

lillyqueens avatar lillyqueens 1 Точки

There is no specialized connection between bitcoin future and ethereum future costs. Both bitcoin and ethereum take a shot at a decentralized dispersed record framework known as Blockchain. bitmex ethereum futures Bitcoin is the primary genuine application for Blockchain while Ethereum is an open-source, blockchain-based, decentralized programming stage utilized for its own cryptographic money, Ether. Ethereum permits designers to construct blockchain applications. Bitcoin is considered as the Gold standard in the Blockchain universe. Along these lines, any value change in bitcoin will undoubtedly influence the entire digital currency showcase. Ethereum is by a long shot the nearest to Bitcoin as far as progress and shows comparative value designs as that of Bitcoin.

emmapk1 avatar emmapk1 1 Точки

Bitcoin is a type of digital asset that you can use over the internet to buy and sell assets. You can visit a digital bitcoin trading platform that can help you how to send bitcoins. It's a crypto platform that shows you real-time graphs of your trading. You can control your trade at any time to avoid loss. Visit the site to start your free time. You can also trade in other currencies too.

Damianas avatar Damianas 15 Точки

I think that many will agree with me that the security of crypto storage is first of all. I am sure that it will be useful for many of you to learn more about hardware-wallet as the most convenient and secure way to store crypto. If you like this information from the given link, then I will be just glad.

vtorosort avatar vtorosort -9 Точки

What online platforms do you use to buy cryptocurrencies?

palmariums avatar palmariums 0 Точки

Hello. It has always been very important for me to find a special source of income on the Internet, so I use the buy xrp with credit card service and Switchere.com. You know, this is a really good option. This solution provides many different tools for investing in cryptocurrency. As for me, there is nothing more reliable than cryptocurrency.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.