How do I configure a Roadrunner email account?

I am a professional person and dealing with small and big customers. So I need an emailing application to communicate with them online. On a daily basis, I have to make many business deals with the customers. So I need to send business deals details. So I have decided to set up a roadrunner email account on my laptop. Roadrunner email service is an admirable emailing application, which is mainly used by the countless users. It is mainly used by both home and business users. I am also a small business person and look for choosing roadrunner email service for my daily emailing communication. Due to a lack of technical knowledge, I am not able to configure a roadrunner email account on my computer system. I don't have complete technical knowledge about the roadrunner email settings. As per my technical knowledge, I am applying all right things for the account settings, even though I am failing to set up the roadrunner email account successfully. When I try to set up a roadrunner email account on my computer system, I am experiencing technical difficulty for the configuration process of the roadrunner email account. So anyone can recommend the simple ways to set up a roadrunner email account correctly.