Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

Mariejohn avatar Mariejohn 83 Точки

Best AOL Backup Tool

I would suggest you to try AOL Backup Software to backup the files without any hassle. It offers the users to backup  AOL Webmail Emails to h ard d rive and  PC. Users can instantly backup the files without any data alteration.

Features offered by the best AOL Backup Tool: -

• Offers multiple languages ​​to backup the files.
  • Preserves all the email properties and original RTF formatting of the emails intact.
  • Enables users to backup the AOL emails from multiple email accounts.
  • Multiple f ilters to s ave AOL e mails to v arious o ptions.

Check for more details: - Best AOL Backup Software

The

Тагове:
Въпроси за SoftUni
Ashika01 avatar Ashika01 34 Точки

Try the MacSonik AOL backup tool for mac to backup AOL emails risk-free. This utility has a simple interactive interface which makes it easy to use even by non-technical users. It helps to backup AOL emails to MSG, PDF, PST, etc. It also exports data to other web-based and cloud-based email clients like Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. The AOL backup tool does not alter any data and maintains folder hierarchy throughout the conversion process. Users can opt to convert selective emails of the desired date using the date range filter. 

Ahana23 avatar Ahana23 -30 Точки

AOL Mail Backup Tool is quick and efficient for backing up important data, including AOL emails. It stores AOL emails in the system's local drive or another selected location.  This software can create the backup in various file formats, including PST, MBOX, PNG, TXT, PDF, DOC, CSV, HTML, etc. All versions of Windows-based operating systems support it.  In its free demo version, it backup 50 emails per folder for free. 

markhangry22 avatar markhangry22 2 Точки

You can backup your valuable AOL data to any computer or email account by using CloudMigration AOL Mail Backup Tool. With AOL Mail Backup Tool, you can easily create an effective backup with multiple innovative features. Its user interface is also easy to operate, making it ideal for novice users.

Travis_26 avatar Travis_26 -10 Точки

If you are having a conflict about how to back up or migrate your AOL mailbox data then you should opt for the professional software approach. In this respect, I have recently used an effective and secure AOL Mail Backup Tool which allowed me to back up my entire AOL mailbox data into PST format so that I can access it on Outlook with my exchange server account. This has some extensive features that helped me to optimize the resultant file data. You can also try its free demo version which will allow you to analyze the performance of this advanced utility.

Ashika01 avatar Ashika01 34 Точки

To efficiently and quickly backup the AOL emails use the MigrateEmails AOL Backup Tool. This advanced tool helps to backup complete AOL mailbox items into multiple file formats and email clients in bulk. It avoids any data alteration and preserves folder hierarchy throughout the process. It offers to migrate AOL to Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc without any data loss. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use even by non-technical users.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.