Setting up the Canon PIXMA printer on Windows is easy; with just a couple of guidelines followed, you can easily figure out how to setup Canon PIXMA printer. Here’s how:
- Connect your Canon PIXMA with the Windows 10 connected device.
- Now, turn on the printer.
- Insert the driver installation disk into the CD drive.
- Install the required software responsible for printing.
- After completing the installation, test printing a paper.
While the Canon PIXMA printer setup process, if you need any help, you can contact our certified expert professional for immediate help.