Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. These tasks can include queries, calculations and maintenance of records and transactions. Learn RPA from the Mindmajix RPA Course Online and fast-track your career.
RPA software robots are already able to automate simple, repetitive processes as well as a range of more complex tasks. In the future, RPA robots will be able to improve their own performance and make decisions through the incorporation of intelligent technologies like machine learning.
Below are the questions asked in 2020 for RPA Interview.
- What is Robotic Automation Process?
- How to create an RPA bot?
- What are the characteristics of RPA?
- List the benefits of using RPA?
- What are the pros and cons of RPA?
- List the popular RPA tools?
- List the current limitations of RPA?
- What do you mean by Information Collection in RPA?
- What is Screen Scraping in RPA?
- What are the components of RPA architecture?
Go through our Interview Questions on RPA to know more questions & answers and crack the RPA Interview and place in the top MNCs.