Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

jamesputman avatar jamesputman -2 Точки

Convert MBOX to PST - MBOX to PST Converter

Convert MBOX to PST with this Regain MBOX to PST Converter tool that can easily Convert MBOX to PST file format with all mailbox items. This software supports 17+ MBOX based email clients like: Entourage, Thunderbird, Pocomail, Spicebird, AppleMail, Mulberry, Eudora, Netscape, SeaMonkey, OperaMail, ClawsMail, Evolution, Mozilla Mail, Cone, etc. where you can easily Convert these email clients MBOX file to Outlook PST file format without any problem.

E-commerce
Jenifer_page avatar Jenifer_page 1 Точки

For MBOX to PST file conversion, I would like to suggest the shoviv MBOX converter tool. That easily exports multiple MBOX files into PST format by adding the whole MBOX folder that contains a bunch of MBOX files. This tool also exports MBOX to EML, MSG, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, and Outlook profile. It provides accuracy while MBOX conversion and preserves folder hierarchy and its related data items as well. Besides the conversion, the tool also supports 20 email clients for MBOX format such as Thunderbird, Eudora, Gmail, AppleMail, PocoMail, OperaMail, Seamonkey, Spicbird, and many others.

brayanwhite avatar brayanwhite 4 Точки

MBOX to PST Converter software is a hassle freeware solution that includes many advanced characteristics that can easily convert MBOX files into PST format. The app converts thunderbird to PST despite any risk of data loss or data corruption. The utility supports MBOX format over many email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, and many others. It supports all versions of Windows and also compatible with all edition Microsoft Outlook.    

Emma121 avatar Emma121 3 Точки

Convert MBOX to PST on Mac Tool you can migrate MBOX files to Outlook PST file format on Mac. Convert MBOX files to Outlook PST on Mac enables you to preview all the items in your mailboxes like emails and attachments. You can see the preview of converted emails in the free version before saving Mailboxes. You can select the destination path to save emails. Which you can import with Outlook Email Client. The easy to use application for any user. It also supports all MS Outlook and Mac OS versions.

For more information visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/mbox-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

anna90 avatar anna90 2 Точки

Your post content is being interested by a lot of people, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more good articles. bmi calculator

anna90 avatar anna90 2 Точки

Great news, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: atari breakout

Emma121 avatar Emma121 3 Точки

22/12/2020 07:26:45
imamitsingh avatar imamitsingh 9 Точки

Stellar Converter for MBOX is the most precise software to convert the MBOX file into PST Format. It is supported by more than 15 popular MBOX email clients like Apple Mail, Mozilla, Thunderbird, Entourage, etc. Stellar Converter for MBOX is the best solution for the user to export all email messages with the attachment in PST format without any data loss. It is the best application to view and read the MBOX file data before converting it into PST. Stellar Converter for MBOX easily exports MBOX files to PST, MSG, EML, PDF, and HTML formats. Users can also add converted PST to existing PST. This software also allows you to export MBOX to office 365 directly. 

For more info, you can check out the official product page of Stellar Converter for MBOX.

mariasmith avatar mariasmith 2 Точки

Hi user, if you want to convert your MBOX files into PST format then use DRS MBOX to PST Converter tool. This software is very easy to use and can convert your MBOX files into multiple file formats and email clients. The tool help users remove attachments from the migration process. If you want to know about its functionality then you can install its free demo version and convert your 50 emails.

didoyal65 avatar didoyal65 70 Точки

Using a professional software solution to migrate MBOX files to PST is the best option. Softaken has one of the most reliable MBOX to PST Converter in this regard, which keeps the data structure and integrity intact. It offers a user-friendly interactive interface that allows you to complete the work without need any expert assistance. It also allows you to migrate MBOX files to a variety of different file formats. You can even move them between various email clients. You can try out the free demo version to see how well it works. Refer:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/mbox-to-outlook-converter.html

Akashsingh55 avatar Akashsingh55 -14 Точки

Using professional software to convert MBOX files to PST is one of the most effective ways to save time and effort. Experts advise taking this strategy to maintain maximum data integrity. In this regard, I read an excellent article that helped me grasp the numerous factors that contribute to this desire. Then, with the help of MBOX Converter, I employed a professional software solution to convert MBOX files to Outlook.

This tool provides an interactive user interface that allowed me to complete the task without any expert support. Furthermore, this software includes some unique capabilities that help to optimise the entire process by assuring data integrity.

12/05/2022 08:40:15
Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.