Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

jacobbell7751 avatar jacobbell7751 -1 Точки

MBOX to PST Converter to Exports MBOX Files to PST in Outlook

I would like to suggest you this MBOX to PST Converter tool that can easily Convert MBOX to PST file format in just few clicks. It allow the users to convert multiple emails from MBOX to PST in one go without any data loss. This tool simply converts the all the email data of MBOX files such as email messages, attachments, calendar, notes, journal, etc. This Tool let the users to save converted file to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and HTML format without any hassle. It provide split pst option to split large pst files into small manageable pst  files without any hassle. You can also use this tool free demo version, free demo version also allows user to see the preview of all convertible emails before saving

Digital Marketing & SEO
zipsezimlu avatar zipsezimlu 3 Точки

To convert MBOX to PST format with attachments, you can go with the WholeClear MBOX to PST Converter Tool that is a fast and secure solution to save MBOX files to PST format in a bunch at once. It arrives with a very manageable and user-friendly GUI.  It supports all MBOX based email clients like  Apple Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Entourage, Mulberry, Pocomail, Spicebird, etc. Install this application on any Windows OS up to Win 10. 

stevenharris avatar stevenharris 6 Точки

MBOX to Outlook PST Converter is a significant utility to solve all your doubts. It allows Conversion of multiple Email Clients like Apple mail, Thunderbird, Entourage, Netscape, SeaMonkey, Pocomail, Eudora & etc. The utility supports accurate migration every time. All email components are converted and saved into PST file format. It is a simple utility with fast conversion support. This utility easily supports all the version of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

meerien avatar meerien 9 Точки

An efficient program to convert MBOX files to Outlook.The application is designed to export MBOX files to PST file format with attachments. With the preview facility, users can check the content of all MBOX items before exporting them to PST format at the desired location. the tool that means it is free from size limits and can be opened on the latest Outlook 2019, and others.https://www.pcinfotools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

imamitsingh avatar imamitsingh 9 Точки

I was experiencing the same issue a few months ago, and then I tried the third-party tool - Stellar Converter for MBOX. This tool is one of the best tools that I have ever used to transfer MBOX files within a few clicks. It can work perfectly on Windows OS 10, which is my operating system and is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, and 7. It provides options to save MBOX files as Outlook PST, MSG, PDF, EML, HTML, etc.

You can also export MBOX data directly to Office 365 by using this software. It is easy to operate this tool without any technical expertise.

For more information, you can check out this blog for reference - MBOX to PST Converter to Exports MBOX Files to PST in Outlook

kaleanna avatar kaleanna -11 Точки

There are many examples for such problem, I have read a lot about it because of my work, but still there is no concrete solution. bubble shooter

Ankitroy07 avatar Ankitroy07 13 Точки

MacSonik MBOX Converter is a professional software to convert MBOX to PST easily and quickly without any hassle. It converts single/multiple MBOX files into PST, PDF, EML, MSG, TXT, CSV, HTML, DOC< and many more file formats. This MBOX Converter Tool also imports MBOX files into Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, iCloud, Hostgator, Office 365, Yandex, AOL, etc. Users can risk-free eliminate duplicate emails form the conversion and migration process.

pallavikumari10 avatar pallavikumari10 -23 Точки

If you are in search of a suitable method to convert MBOX files to PST format, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with a solution to convert MBOX to PST. We will also discuss the reasons why users opt for converting MBOX to PST. Along with the manual method, we will introduce a professional approach to migrating MBOX to PST, providing a safe and hassle-free conversion. You can choose the method that best option for you. 

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.