Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

MannatSoftwaree avatar MannatSoftwaree 0 Точки

Hyper-v VHD file Recovery Tool to Recover Virtual Hard Disk Data

VHD/VHDX file Recovery Tool software  can easily repair all damaged and corrupted vhd files in virtual hard disk. With this software you can resolve VHD data corruption related queries with advance VHD recovery software and user enable to repair & rescue Virtual file data Without facing any complication. Technical or non technical both can easily use this tool without have any technical skill. A enhanced and reliable user friendly interface is provided by this brilliant software. It supports VHD files created using Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Hyper- V server. Use it free demo version first to analyze it features and functions.

Visit here to know more:- How to Recover Virtual Hard Disk

Databases Basics
raj21 avatar raj21 64 Точки

To repair your corrupt VHD Files with 100% accuracy use the SysInfo VHD File Recovery Tool, The VHD file recovery tool offers two distinct scanning modes and three different modes for recovery. It tool supports FAT16, FAT32, FAT64, NTFS, HFS+, RAW, and EXTX file systems. The tool has a simple GUI for both technical and non-technical users can use with ease. The tool consists of so simple GUI that even a non-technical person can easily access it and use it. Some other features of the tool are: 

• Support corrupt VHD files saved in a fixed disk and dynamic disk types.
  • Offer two different modes for intensive scanning: Standard and Advanced.
  • The Demo VHD Repair tool is available for free to preview the recovered data.
  • Compatible with Windows 11 and all early versions.
  • Recover complete data from corrupt VHD files within a few minutes.
  • Any size VHD file can be efficiently recovered by this tool.
James227 avatar James227 20 Точки

Enveloped within the cozy confines of my cherished reading nook, I embarked on a cinematic voyage through an eclectic assortment of films, eagerly anticipating the captivating narratives that awaited discovery. Tonight's selection of movies promised to sweep me away on an emotional rollercoaster, and I was eager to immerse myself in each storyline. With every unfolding scene, I found myself ensnared in the intricate tapestry of storytelling, marveling at the https://gidonline-io.online/ diversity of emotions portrayed. From bustling urban landscapes to tranquil countryside vistas, I relished the variety of settings and the depth of human experiences depicted on screen. In those immersive moments, I felt a profound connection to the characters and their journey, as if I were living their triumphs and tribulations alongside them.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.