Професионална програма
+ Нов въпрос
nicolakulas avatar nicolakulas 0 Точки

OLM to PST Converter to Export & Convert Mac OLM to PST

Use this OLM to PST Converter tool and Convert Mac OLM to PST format with all mailbox items. This software capable to convert your any size of OLM file to PST format without any file size limit. This software does not need any technical expertise anyone can easily use it without any technical knowledge. This software also offers free demo version where you can easily check the performance and features of this application.

Тагове:
E-commerce
carterwill avatar carterwill 11 Точки

OLM database is not supported on Outlook Windows. Outlook Windows tends to favor only files in PST file format. As you had liked to read these files on the other side, you can go for Mac OLM to PST Converter.

Now, this is not reasonable with the ways that are claimed as free. The manual method is better avoided. The drag and drop for all mail make it quite tricky to transfer the mails this way. Paid tools can help you a lot. I have used Mac OLM to PST converter Ultimate by Toolscrunch. Saved my time as it converts emails directly from the Outlook database. I didn’t possess to export my posts as OLM. Try the free demo version of the converter and migrate a few emails free of cost.

angus20 avatar angus20 0 Точки

To convert Mac OLM file to PST format, there are many software available in the internet. Third party OLM to PST Converter tool easily migrate user single or multiple Mac OLM file to Outlook PST format in one go. The tool  converts all mailbox items including email, attachment, contact, journals, hyperlinks, calendar, etc. This Software supports all the older and newer versions of Windows OS, MS Outlook , MAC (2019, 2016 & 2011 OLM Files).

To know more, visit : https://www.datarepairtools.com/olm-to-p...erter.html