Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

OrtonDaniel avatar OrtonDaniel -3 Точки

How much does it cost to develop an app

When it comes to app development, many companies are unaware of the costs. The cost for developing an app can vary greatly depending on the type of app, platform, and package. This article will provide a breakdown of what different companies are paying for their apps in 2018 and what they might expect to pay in 2022.

This article provides a general overview of how much an average company would be expected to pay for a custom application over time.

The cost is usually a budgeted amount that is broken down by 30-day increments with clear payment schedules and detailed project milestones.

Тагове:
Mobile development
WobrGraboid avatar WobrGraboid 5 Точки

Can you tell me about web development? I know it's expensive as well, but since I'm planning to create an online store, I hope it'll be worth it.

Catchy_Title avatar Catchy_Title 2 Точки

Well, it all depends on your business plan, but I guess that you can develop something decent if you decide to work with magento, for instance, I can tell you that with extensions like return order, it won't be hard for you to build a user-friendly website and attract customers, and I'll leave a link for you on the store with good ones.

FillipRudnev avatar FillipRudnev 2 Точки

More details about Mobilunity you can find here on their website

Doslkn avatar Doslkn 2 Точки

Hi there! Elevate your e-commerce journey with the top-notch amasty service for Zen Cart to Magento migration. Entrust us with your transition, ensuring a seamless and efficient move. Experience the excellence of our service as we optimize your online store for the powerful Magento platform. Upgrade effortlessly with Amasty!

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.