Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

Ankitroy07 avatar Ankitroy07 13 Точки

How to migrate email to Office 365 on Mac?

Users can risk-free go with the MacSonik Email migration tool for Mac to migrate email to Office 365 easily. It is the most advanced and reliable software that efficiently migrates 25+ file formats and email clients into multiple email file formats, non-email file formats, and webmail clients. This Email migration software for Mac has multiple merits because a user can quickly and risk-free perform the bulk email migration.

Some quality features of the email migration tool for Mac are below:-

• It can remove duplicate emails from the migration process without any data alteration.
  • Users can preview all the emails of the file and the webmail client prior to the migration process.
  • It has a Date Range Filter option to convert and migrate selected emails only.
  • This Email migrator for Mac has two conversion modes for single or multiple email migration.
Тагове:
Travis_26 avatar Travis_26 -10 Точки

Nowadays, it is important to have a backup of your crucial business data. After all, data is extremely important for every business. In this regard, users can opt for a specific utility to backup their data separately according to their needs or you can opt for a comprehensive utility that is a secure all-in-one backup and migration solution. I personally reviewed the Cigati Email Migration Tool which is one of the best utilities available to perform the backup and migration process. 

This advanced software has the following features that optimize the entire backup and migration process. 

• It is a secure and powerful utility to back up 30+ email programs and mailbox formats.
  • It allows users to export and migrate multiple mailbox formats and email client data into several other file formats and email clients.
  • It is equipped with multiple advanced features that help users to get the best result.
  • This standalone utility is available for both Mac and Windows operating system users.
  • Apart from this, it offers an interactive and self-explanatory user interface that makes it compatible with technical and non-technical users.

You can also try its free trial version which allows you to analyze and experience its advanced functionalities.

AleksShamles avatar AleksShamles 48 Точки

I often send different documents by email. Moreover, most often it is something of the same type, but for some reason it never occurred to me before that I could create templates. Now I found the site https://www.pandadoc.com/affidavit-of-service-template/ where I can find different templates like affidavit of service form and just use this free template by filling in my datas.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.