Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

Travis_26 avatar Travis_26 -10 Точки

How can we perform the migration of data from Google Drive to another account?

Recently, I have the same query and then I was searching for a solution to accomplish this task. Fortunately, I found this informative article that helped me to understand the entire concept to Transfer Google Drive Files to Another Account. This article also provides the top 3 methods that are listed below:

1. Use the Share Option To Shift Files From One Google Drive to Another Account
  2. Use Google Takeout to Migrate Google Drive
  3. Transfer Google Drive Files to Another Account With Modern Technique

However, due to some limitations and the high risk of data loss in the manual approach, experts have always recommended opting for the professional software approach. This article will also introduce you to the Cigati Google Drive Migration Tool which is one of the best utilities to transfer data into another Google Drive account, OneDrive, or your local drive. You can also try its free demo version which facilitates you to analyze its amazing performance.

shreyanshgautam avatar shreyanshgautam -26 Точки

The best way to move files from one Google Drive to another account is the Sysinfo Google Drive Migrator Tool. It enables you to perform migration including all the files and folders of Google Drive like images, videos, documents, and other media files. Furthermore, this software migrates Google Drive data to OneDrive using their credentials. Also, it preserves the data integrity and folder hierarchy during the migration. If you want to local backup of Google Drive files so that it can also perform this task efficiently.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.