Reasons Why AOL Mail Not Working With Outlook
There could be several reasons why AOL mail not working Outlook:
- Incorrect account settings: Ensure that the AOL account settings in Outlook are correct, including the email address, password, and incoming and outgoing server details.
- Server issues: AOL's servers may be temporarily down, which can prevent Outlook from accessing your AOL email.
- Outdated software: Make sure that both Outlook and your operating system are up-to-date. Outdated software can cause compatibility issues with AOL.
- Firewall or antivirus software: Your firewall or antivirus software may be blocking Outlook from accessing the AOL server.
- AOL account deactivation: If you have not used your AOL account in a while, it may have been deactivated, which would prevent you from accessing your AOL email in Outlook.
You can fix the AOL not working with Outlook problem with the help of this article. It provides all the information regarding this error and the solutions.