How to Save Google Contacts to Computer?
Saving your Google Contacts to your computer can be helpful to have a backup of your contacts in case you lose access to your Google account or if you want to import them into another email or contact management system. Here are the steps to save your Google Contacts to your computer:
- Open your web browser and go to Google Contacts.
- Sign in to your Google account if you haven't already.
- Select the contacts you want to export by clicking on the checkboxes next to their names, or click the checkbox at the top of the list to select all contacts.
- Click the "Export" button at the top of the page.
- Choose the format you want to save the contacts in. Google Contacts supports a variety of formats, including CSV, vCard, and Google CSV.
- Select where you want to save the file on your computer and give it a name.
- Click the "Export" button to save the contacts to your computer.
That's it! You now have a backup of your Google Contacts on your computer that you can use as needed. For more solutions, you can go with this article on How to Download Google Contacts to the computer.