Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

austinallen avatar austinallen 19 Точки

Best Tool to Import PST File to Office 365

The PST Converter is a versatile tool that simplifies the process of importing PST files to Office 365 and numerous other platforms and formats, such as Office 365, Gmail, AOL, and more. It facilitates PST to EML, MSG, MBOX, and other document format conversions, preserving folder hierarchy. This tool efficiently backs up emails, contacts, calendars, and more to your local drive. It includes a comprehensive mailbox item preview and supports all Microsoft Outlook versions, including Outlook 2019. For in-depth information, check out our 'Import PST File to Office 365' blog for comprehensive insights and guidance.

Предложения и проблеми 22/09/2023 15:41:29
Amrita avatar Amrita -59 Точки

SysInfo PST Converter is a versatile and comprehensive tool that simplifies the process of exporting PST files to various platforms, including Office 365, Gmail, AOL, IMAP, and more. It's not limited to just conversions; it also supports the transformation of Outlook PST files into PDF, EML, MBOX, MSG, and over 10 other file formats. This tool offers flexible conversion options, retaining the original folder hierarchy and allowing you to convert PST files to formats like EML, MSG, MBOX, PST, CSV, HTML, and EMLX, among others.

With two conversion modes, it ensures data integrity while backing up emails, contacts, calendars, junk folders, sent items, and other essential folders to your hard drive. It also provides a detailed preview of mailbox items before the conversion process, ensuring accuracy and confidence in the final results. SysInfo PST Converter is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook, including the latest iteration, Outlook 2019, making it a reliable choice for users with diverse needs.

Apart from that, for in-depth knowledge and expert guidance, explore our blog titled 'Import Outlook PST to Office 365.

Mohd_shahbaaz avatar Mohd_shahbaaz 127 Точки

The Aryson Import PST to Office 365 Tool is a safe and effective tool that helps you bring your emails from a PST file into your Office 365 account. With this tool, you can choose where you want to put your emails in Office 365: in your mailbox, a public folder, or an archive online.

Here's how you can do it:

1. First, download and install the Import PST to Office 365 Tool.
2. Click 'Select Files' to pick the PST file you want to import.
3. Log in to your Office 365 account by entering your email address.
4. Choose the options you want for the import, and then click 'Next.'
5. Decide where you want to put your emails in Office 365: your mailbox, a public folder, or an online archive.
6. Click 'Convert' to start importing your PST file into Office 365.
7. Your Outlook PST file will be imported into your Office 365 account soon.

This simplified version should make it easier to understand the process of using the tool to import PST files into Office 365.

23/09/2023 08:36:59
roberthood avatar roberthood 39 Точки

I would like to mention the best tool that helped me immensely to import PST files to Office 365. Using the TrustVare PST Converter Tool, I easily migrated my entire PST file database to an Exchange 365 account. This utility has some excellent features that allow you to export PST to O365 while managing all the internal folder hierarchy, text formatting and email properties. I am grateful for the technical support that guides me when I am a bit confused about this software.

11/12/2023 14:28:37
lovelybaghel avatar lovelybaghel 54 Точки

By using the ConverterTools Outlook PST Converter tool, you can easily import PST data to Office 365 along with various email clients, for example, Gmail, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Opera Mail, and many others, in bulk. It has the advanced function to convert Outlook PST mailboxes to numerous file formats, such as PDF, MSG, MBOX, EMLX, etc., without issues. Users can use this software with all MS Outlook versions, such as Office 365, 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, and 97. Moreover, it has the option to maintain the folder structure as per the original files, and it properly works at the time of PST migration without having MS Outlook on your device.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.