Is the slow speed of WiFi annoying you? Is the slow WiFi makes it difficult for you to complete your daily task? Have you planned to throw your WiFi device? Think twice! Think thrice! Little changes can boost the performance of your current WiFi device. Changing the placement of your existing WiFi router or the modem may solve all the WiFi-related issues. Also, upgrading to Netgear AC1750 router can prove to be a great help in improving your WiFi range and speed.
In this write-up, we will raise up the curtains from some proven tips to boost your WiFi range and shed light on how to perform Netgear AC1750 setup without any ado.
Basic Tips to Speed up Your WiFi Range and Speed
There can be number of reasons behind making your internet to run at snail’s pace. Below-mentioned are some simple solutions to boost up your existing WiFi range and speed.
Relocate your Netgear WiFi Router
Changing the placement of your router might help in improving your WiFi range and speed. So, what you have to do it to unplug your router and place it at the center location of your house openly on a higher shelf and away from interference-creating obstructions like baby monitors, cordless phones, Bluetooth speakers, third-party WiFi devices, etc.
Check WiFi/wired Connections
Loose or improper wired/WiFi connections can make your WiFi slow and sluggish. Thus, to fix the issue, check all the wired/wireless connection you have made to fix all the WiFi-related issues. Apart from this, ensure that your PC, laptop or mobile device is connected to your Netgear AC1750 router using 192.168.1.1 or routerlogin.net.
Update the AC1750 Firmware
The performance of your WiFi can become slow if your Netgear router firmware becomes outdated. A regular Netgear router firmware update can improve AC1750 performance and fix big bugs. You can easily update AC1750’s firmware by simply logging into your device via routerlogin.net and following the on-screen instructions.
Reboot your Netgear AC1750 Router
This is known as one of the best proven ways to increase the speed of your existing WiFi network. A simple reboot can fix minor and major glitches that hamper the speed of your internet range. To reboot your Netgear AC1750 router, simply turn off your router – wait for a couple of minutes and plug it back again in.
Setup your Netgear AC1750 WiFi Router
To improve the speed of your WiFi network, ensure to setup Netgear router properly. For a hassle-free Netgear router setup process, follow the steps given below.
- Plug in your Netgear AC1750 router into a working wall outlet.
- Wait for the power LED on your AC1750 to become solid green. Even if waiting for too long, the LED on your AC1750 doesn’t become stable, push the power (on/off) button once.
- Open a web browser on a PC or laptop. Make sure that your device is connected to your WiFi network properly.
- Now, go to the internet/ web browser’s address bar and carefully (without typos) enter www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1.
- Hit the Enter key.
- Thus, Netgear AC1750 login screen appears.
- Provide the routerlogin admin credentials into the required fields and click on OK, Done, or Log In.
- You will be redirected to Netgear Genie Setup wizard.
- Choose the available WiFi network and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Netgear AC1750 setup process.
That’s it! In this simple way you can easily setup your Netgear AC1750 WiFi router like a pro.
In a Nutshell
Hopefully, you are now able to enjoy the super-fast internet on all your wired and wireless devices. Still, the issue of slow WiFi is spinning your head, feel free to reach out to our technical department anytime.