They use them because It is the most OP construct in NBA 2K21

Now I must face him back next like match 1 in TOR and mt nba 2k21 at the regular season in MIL 2 days later. Welp guess it is time dor my own funeral.

Mainly because he phases through your player and legitimately moves your guy around (even without their legs going at times) to get to his spots for those dip cartoons. Defense does not even register. He's the dude in PNO. Too many fools think they're great because they can vacuum every plank and receive insane dunks with minimal effort. Yea I've had dudes in play at the moment send messages after beating me with Bucks or do that pause thing following a dip with Giannis and I despise it. There is no bragging you tapped a glitch Should you win with him.

It wouldn't even be an issue if it was easier to create and level new characters. But that is not how it works. 2K offers for creating flat or sub-optimal out broken builds zero protection. They happily let you sink hours of your own time and heaps of your dollars to flawed characters, let you get your butt beat (because there is no matchmaking) by people who know the meta, and laugh all the way into the bank when you drop even more cash to generate a new participant. It's all so catered to the YouTube/Twitch audience, it is crazy. You are either plugged in to the meta, or you're thrown to the wolves.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. People don't know what I mean when I say Youtubers have destroyed NBA 2K21 in a way as they are so jaded by fandom. And 2K knows precisely what it's doing.I been saying youtubers break rpg based games. Everyone believes that only one build is good. They dont need new cartoons if we are using exactly the same ones. They dont have to fix mycareer (against ai) if no one plays it. Thankfully most individuals are in limbo trying to find out the meta in order that they are predictable and you can get away with off meta stuff. But it still sucks that you cant be a free thinker. We know where they place their money its not even a contest.

Imagine if everybody had to find their own animations and builds? The whole scene would seem different. You have everybody using the same builds and spamming the exact moves because someone else told them to. If everyone had to find their own animations and builds it'd still basically look the same as some cartoons and builds are just better than others. And the folks with the better assembles would win. The meta is the meta name for a reason. Folks don't use two-way slashing playmakers since youtubers told them. They use them because It is the most OP construct in NBA 2K21. I have never shed to somebody working with a small ball or a ball hawk.

I have discovered that comeback before. That facts. I'm glad you mentioned 2 way slashing plays because nobody has been making those at start which sort of proves my point. People today didnt just"stumble" on to that build, they got told by Youtube and it spread throughout the community. People would figure out the most OP assembles whether or not youtube was something. You can go to any point, and choose the builds of whoever is on the maximum streak. I discovered about my current build because I saw some high rep going mad on it at the ante-up and checked his card. In 16 I found out about  buy Nba 2k21 Mt the demigod 6'7 out without any youtube video.