Професионална програма
hackman avatar hackman Trainer 73 Точки

LSA lectures in English?

I'm very qurious, would you like to continue the rest of the course in English ?

I mean that I can talk entirely in English.

I know that some of you may not like it, since we are in Bulgaria... but the subjects that we are discussing are very interesting and videos in English may be a good addition to the course.

This is just an idea. I will not switch, unless you(the students) are OK with that.

Тагове:
Linux Курсове
jadewyatt26 avatar jadewyatt26 1 Точки

The LSA is satisfied to declare another yearly speaker arrangement, Public Lectures on Language, to be held every year on the Sunday evening quickly following the end of the Annual Meeting. The talks highlight driving researchers in semantics and related fields, talking on subjects important to both general crowds and LSA individuals. The objectives are to additional the LSA's endeavors to advance interest in and data about language to the overall population. Best Dissertation Writing Services UK

TerryHarrison avatar TerryHarrison 0 Точки

I know English perfectly but I don't write essays anyway, articles because I don't have time. I'm a student and he helps me cheapest essay writing service because I couldn't handle all the homework. I have good success with them and I am proud of that.

Hassaan avatar Hassaan 0 Точки

I'm very grateful to the author, this really changed my thought. I'm looking forward to acknowledge this website as one of the best for new information.

Han Solo Jacket