Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

jansmithsmth avatar jansmithsmth 15 Точки

How to Export Lotus Notes database to Outlook PST File?

The best way to export NSF to PST is eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. When I tried it, I found that it allows me to export Lotus Notes data into many different file types such as Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, vCard, etc and it a very easy to use application. Each email can be restored with its all properties when making the conversion of NSF file with this software. It can Export NSF file emails with maintaining all email properties including- bcc, cc, to, from, date, attachments, hyperlinks, format of the message, embedded images, etc. A free demo is also available for the trial purpose to each user.

Get More Info:- Export NSF to PST Free

Programming Basics
LarryChadbourne avatar LarryChadbourne 1 Точки

Free software for fix corrupted NSF file and convert NSF file to PST outlook by downloading the best SoftMails Free NSF to PST Converter software which is a protected device for fixing NSF mailbox, contacts, schedules, task, notes, inbox things, outbox things and attachments. It can supports all blunders from NSF File and Export NSF File to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, PST, and vCard without losing any information. The NSF to PST Software bolsters all MS Outlook forms, for example, 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. 

Get more info:-  Convert NSF to PST

christopherjohn avatar christopherjohn 0 Точки

Advance OST to PST Converter software to convert OST files PST with whole mailbox elements- Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Draft, Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Notes, and Contacts in less time. This tool professionally works on all MS Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2007, and more.

Mariejohn avatar Mariejohn 83 Точки

I would like to add another reliable solution in this list i.e. ZOOK NSF to PST Converter. It is an effortless utility that ensures users about% effective and error-free conversion of NSF files. 

Other features of  IBM Lotus Notes to PST Converter:-

• It offers to export bulk files of NSF in the batch format to PST.
  • Compatible with all the versions of NSF i.e. Lotus Notes9.0.1,9.0,8.5,8.0, etc.
  • Retains all the meta properties and data integrity of the files intact.
  • Easy to use because of its self-explanatory interface.
  • Supports all the editions of MS Outlook i.e. Outlook,,, etc.
  • A free trial version is also available.

For more info visit:-  https://www.zooksoftware.com/nsf-to-pst/

Chile1s avatar Chile1s -1 Точки

You can just access NSF documents in MS Outlook by changing over it to PST record design talktosonic survey.

mariasmith avatar mariasmith 2 Точки

Hi user, if you want to export the Lotus Notes database to Outlook files then you can choose DRS NSF to PST Converter tool. It is an advanced utility that helps users to convert Lotus Notes NSF files into multiple other file formats or email clients. With the help of this software, you can skip the attachments or duplicate emails from your conversion process. This application is very easy to use and does not require any special skills to run. It also ensures security to users' data while performing its task. Moreover, the utility has a free trial version and a 24*7 tech support team for users. You can install its demo version in any version of Windows and check its functionality.

pallavikumari10 avatar pallavikumari10 -23 Точки

If you are looking for a method to convert NSF file into PST file format then you can use the best Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool. It can easily convert NSF file into PST file format. It allows you to convert single or multiple NSF files into PST file format at once without losing any small data. It can also convert NSF file into different file formats and email clients. You can also download and use its free demo version to check its features. 

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.