Във форума е въведено ограничение, което позволява на потребителите единствено да разглеждат публикуваните въпроси.

AndreaAtanasova avatar AndreaAtanasova 50 Точки

NEXT DIFI - Digital Finance, FinTech & Banking Innovation Forum ще се състои на 29 септември

Tехнологични иновации и финансови услуги – тези теми ще обядинят представители на банковия и FinTech бранша по време на #NEXTDIFI 2017 - международния форум за дигитални финанси и технологични иновации в банковия и финансовия сектор, организиран от b2b Media.

Събитието ще се проведе на 29 септември 2017 година в Sopharma Business Towers в присъствието на гости от Белгия, Великобритания,
Унгария, Чехия, Румъния и България и със специалното участие на Ноеми Пап – главен експерт по дигитализация към Международната банкова федерация. По време на форума ще бъдат дискутирани актуални технологии, които ще окажат огромно влияние върху финансовия сектор, като т.нар. Blockchain, която се разглежда като алтернатива на традиционното централизирано съхранение на записи за банкови операции.

По време на дискусиите ще бъдат засегнати и други FinTech иновации.

За регистрация: http://difi.b2bmedia.bg/

Events 18/09/2017 14:50:07
max001 avatar max001 0 Точки

Even though I am more mature, my preferred destination to be on the planet remains wrapped up tight with your arms. Your hugs heat my soul, Mom. May possibly your birthday also be filled with warmth at the same time. Birthday needs to pradhan Sevak on the nation. May you reside lengthy for citizens and there children with the country. God bless with all wishes. A loving and caring mom such as you is all I need in this environment. I really like you a lot. Happy birthday, mom.

Mother, you have taught me much in the decades. I have learned to value the strength of a mother. I see just how much you give everyday for making Other folks happy. Happy Birthday and I really like you from The underside of my coronary heart. It’s difficult to choose credit rating for almost any in the successes I've in everyday life. As hard as I have worked to become the ideal I is usually, you labored even more durable to assist me achieve my dreams. Thanks and Happy Birthday, Mother!

Celebrating the woman who taught you the basics of existence calls for Unique needs, not simply on her birthday but on all situations that problem her. Our checklist today comprises of some of the most Unique needs and messages, just to help make your mom understand how Unique she's. Using a second mom such as you is usually a mighty blessing. You make my lifetime so exceptionally stunning and amazing. May well your happy birthday mom images with quotes and all the days of your lifetime get more info be flooded with practically nothing but correct joy. Happy birthday.

#6: Happiest birthday to probably the most influential and instrumental girl in my existence. Growing up, you guided me and aided me establish all my concealed abilities. I could by no means thank you sufficient for that. Possess a blast these days!  The majority of my fond memories and treasured times revolve all over you, mom. I would get without end to explain your exclusive nature, but inside a term: You will be the greatest human being alive and I am honored to generally be cherished by you. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to the most stunning mom on Planet Earth. I’m so privileged and blessed that God picked me to get your son/daughter.
I didn’t just remember, I manufactured certain at the present time was no cost just so I could devote it with you. Happy Birthday! Happy birthday to the most gracious, gorgeous, and loving mom on the earth! Many thanks for forging an actual male outside of me with the heat of your respective willpower and the coolness of one's counsel. Have a real blast!

Celebrating mom’s birthday is focused on singing praises. Adobe Spark permits you to produce a custom made-tailor-made concept that can make her come to feel Exclusive and honored. Mom, you manufactured me the luckiest individual on the planet by getting my mother. I'm able to only be grateful for this lifetime possibility and on this Exclusive working day, I pray that you simply Dwell very long As well as in fantastic health and fitness. Happy birthday, Mother.

Можем ли да използваме бисквитки?
Ние използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Можете да се съгласите с всички или част от тях.
Назад
Функционални
Използваме бисквитки и подобни технологии, за да предоставим нашите услуги. Използваме „сесийни“ бисквитки, за да Ви идентифицираме временно. Те се пазят само по време на активната употреба на услугите ни. След излизане от приложението, затваряне на браузъра или мобилното устройство, данните се трият. Използваме бисквитки, за да предоставим опцията „Запомни Ме“, която Ви позволява да използвате нашите услуги без да предоставяте потребителско име и парола. Допълнително е възможно да използваме бисквитки за да съхраняваме различни малки настройки, като избор на езика, позиции на менюта и персонализирано съдържание. Използваме бисквитки и за измерване на маркетинговите ни усилия.
Рекламни
Използваме бисквитки, за да измерваме маркетинг ефективността ни, броене на посещения, както и за проследяването дали дадено електронно писмо е било отворено.